Mohanlal takes to Fb to trace child artiste in his first film

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Actor Mohanlal’s first film was Thiranottam. It happened 36 years ago. When he celebrated the completion of 36 years of his acting career yesterday, he said he is in the grip of a strange kind of wish.

To announce this, Mohanlal took to Facebook. He said on his post that he was in search of the child artiste who had acted with him in his first film. The character’s name was Unnikunju.

Ever since the shooting of the film, the star has not seen him. Later, he searched a lot for him, called up Thiranottam cast and crew members to enquire about him, but there was no clue at all.

“1978 September 3 – This day I won’t be able to forget... Life’s biggest turning point happened on this day. I got a new friend – Movie camera. Long 36 years…. Thanks to all for your love, trust and blessings. On this occasion I would like to share one of my yearnings with you. Please help me find the boy who acted with me in my first shoot (video attached)... in case you identify him….,”  thus goes his Fb post. (The post is in Malayalam).

No comments: