Madhany released from jail, says his innocence will be proved

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: PDP leader Abdul Nasar Madhany was released form Bangalore Parappana Agrahara jail at around 8 pm today. From jail he was directly taken to Saukhya hospital for further treatment.

While coming out of the jail he told media that he was fully confident that his innocence would be proved. “ I first thank God for this as I am a staunch believer in God. I am happy about Supreme Court granting me a relief, though it is a short one. Though my eyes’ light is setting, I can see the light of justice rising,” said Madhany.

He said he respected and would obey the Supreme Court ruling and all bail conditions imposed on him. He would think about seeking extension of his one month bail after discussing his health condition with doctors.

Later, to another question, he said he was not afraid of Modi governmet as he had faith in judiciary.

No comments: