Gautami Nair set to debut with Mammootty's son Dulquar Salman in Second Show


Gautami Nair, who will make her debut in the Malayalam film industry along with Mammootty's son Dulquar Salman in Second Show says she was not much interested in acting. 


After passing out 12th standard, Gautami Nair joined Pharm D course in Amrita. However, she soon realised that the course was not her cup of team and instead decided to prepare for medical entrance. That was when Second Show came up. 


Remembering the days, Gautami says, “My cousin was an assistant director in the film and my stills were sent to the team without my knowledge. I was called for an audition out of the blue and in no time I was in.”


Gautami says that shooting for Second Show was fun since most of the cast and crew members were freshers. Gautami said, “There were many funny moments. We used to wander the Calicut streets looking for good food joints just like college-goers.”

No comments: