I’ve not misled assembly on Ganesh issue, says CM


THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: I stick to my stand that Yamini Thankachy, on her first visit did not lodge any complaint against K B Ganesh Kumar, said Chief Minister Oommen Chandy. I’ve not misled the assembly, Chandy said while replying to the notice for the adjournment motion moved by the opposition alleging the chief minister for misleading the assembly.

Chandy said, “Yamini told me that she wants to divorce him when she first met me. But no written complaint was given. Should I ask Yamini, who came to discuss family matters, to seek divorce. I tried to solve the problems. My post and my image was not a problem for that.”

Yamini lodged a written complaint yesterday. Chandy said the complaint has been handed over to the DGP and has directed to take steps. Law will take its own course, he added.

Ganesh, who came to see me last night, handed over the resignation. As the governor is not in station, the letter has been sent to the office of the governor, he said. 

No comments: