Stop attacking me, pleads Abdullakutty

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: A distraught -looking Abdullakutty MLA today told a private TV channel that for the past three months the media had been humiliating him and with folded hands he made a plea to media organisations to stop maligning him.

Regarding the rumours that he and his family have shifted to Mangalapuram, he said it was true and the decision was taken to help his family have some peace of mind. “My wife and aging parents are totally devastated and always in tears. My house is like a dead person’s house. My wife would have committed suicide, had she not been a Muslim. My child is reluctant to go to school for fear of being ridiculed by his schoolmates. So my family and I have shifted to a rented house in Mangalapuram, from where I could find a new school for my child,” he said   

When asked about the reports that he had closed his MLA office in Kannur, he said it was a false media creation. “I know only one job that is social service and as an MLA I will have to do my duty,” he said.

No comments: