Taking a break from serials…no other way: Actress Ambili Devi

Petite serial-cinema actress Ambili Devi is temporarily withdrawing from the serial field. She has informed her audience through a Facebook post. She has already become a household name in Kerala homes where there are regular serial watchers.

Coming on Facebook live, Ambili says she had come to this decision due to her health issues. “I’m three-month pregnant. I’m not able to climb step or travel. Under the current circumstances, keeping away from serials will create financial difficulties for me but still, there is no other way…I will have to take a break,” she says.
Ambili, however, requests her audience to accept the actress who will be replacing her in the serial. “I request you to accept the actress who will be doing the character I was doing...”

Ambili’s marriage with actor Adithyan took place on January 25.

No comments: