The car that the family travelled within days got into an accident; Actress Urmila Unni says

 ‎Urmila Unni is a talented actor in acting and dancing. The actress made her film debut in 1998. Then the good character came to Urmila. The actress is still in the acting field today. It was at this close that Urmila's daughter got married. A few divamsa pictures of it followed by Urmila's words about her daughter went viral on social media. The star is generally called the Unni of the inaugurations. Now that's what Urmila is talking about.‎‎I don't remember who first called this name. Nearly 30 years have passed since I came to the film. I have already conducted 5,000 inaugurations with shops, establishments and others. The day I returned from shooting for my first film, Marattam, in 1988, I received a call. She asked if she could inaugurate a stationery shop in Vadakkanchery. I said wrong number. The call was cut. They called again. I was surprised.‎‎Who am I to call me at home and inaugurate the shop? Then I remembered that I'd become a film star, didn't I? There was a large crowd in front of the shop. My surprise had not changed, and that was the beginning of the inaugurations. And for four years there was no film. But many people in colleges and schools would call me as the chief guest. I'll deal with every subject. I was never an orator when I was in school. But time turned me into an orator.‎‎I haven't inaugurated any known gold shops or cloth shops. 


Moreover, even in foreign countries, I have inaugurated very small offices and small shops. But i've cut the ribbon myself in five places, five shoe shops every year in a row. Its owners insist that I inaugurate all their shops myself. He said that whatever the Choti nakshatras started, it would be lost. That's why they called me. I'm glad. And a little arrogant? The next day, in a forest nook, in a hut, a gold shop. They presented him with a locket of a gram. They opened a gold shop in Dubai without much delay. She inaugurated the shop with a heroine who was named at that time. Within months it was locked. It was only later that I found out. God did not allow me to be proud.‎‎The owner of a cloth shop called me near Cherthala. He's a choti star. His daughter's name was Urmila. At 12:00 a.m., he stopped in the middle of the crowd in the sun and praised me to the sky, saying ganpati's own energy was unni. He and his family sent me away with a handful of money and gifts. Within days the car the family was travelling in was involved in an accident and soon the shop was locked down. I can pray for you and your organization, and god decides the fate. There are those who believe that the success of a movie is the heroine's opulence. That's not true at all. If the story and the characters are good, the film will be good. The producer will get the money. That's why some films starring the same heroine are successful and some fail!‎‎I don't even know how many temples all over Kerala have lit a lamp for pongala. I've inaugurated hundreds of beauty parlours. I don't know how many have won and how many failed. When i lit a bakery candle and prayed, such as the only son of blind parents, I returned the hundred notes he had given me and said good. The shop was locked down. The people cursed me. But the hotel he started later still works great today. I'm the one who sparked it. You have to experience what you've decreed. So far, the life picture is filled with the colors that have been brought about by the experiences. There were only one coloured flowers. Corona flowers wherever you look now. There is no elephant for Chingam, no Chinkari Mela, but everything is beautifully blossoming in the memory.‎


No comments: