An unforgettable moment for me, says Manju Warrier

Facing the camera a second time and that too after a gap of 14 years is an unforgettable moment for me, said versatile actress Manju Warrier.

The actress, who is in Mumbai to act in an advertisement with the bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan for Kalayan Jewellers, told reporters, “I don’t have words to express my happiness.”

She said, “I was in the industry only for three years and the love I get from the Keralites is surprising me. I don’t have anything to replace for that love. When I tied the Chilanka after a gap of 14 years, I was very anxious whether I’ll be able to dance, but the support I got from the Keralites helped me a lot.”

I’m very happy to have got a chance to work the Bollywood icon Amitabh Bachchan, she added.

The shooting will be held for two days at the Dada Sahib Falke Film City at Goregaon in Mumbai. V A Sreekumar is the director of the advertisement.

The 'Vishwasam Athalle Ellam' advertisement of Kalyan Jewellers is being shot in Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada and Manju will be teaming up with actors Nagarjuna, Prabhu and Shivaraj Kumar.

  The shooting of the advertisement in south Indian languages will also be shot along with this. Prabhu, Nagarjuna, Puneet Kumar will be the heroes of Manju. The expense of the two-minute advertisement is Rs 1.5 crores and will be shot in a set of Rs 40 lakhs.

No comments: