UDF will turn ugly if Kerala Congress leaves, says Pillai

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The face of the UDF will turn ugly if the Kerala Congress (B) and the Kerala Congress (M) leave the Front, said R Balakrishna Pillai. I’m resigning the chairman post of the forward commission given by the UDF. The resignation is ready and will hand it over to the chief minister as soon as he reaches the capital city, Pillai said while talking to the media.

Pillai said, “I’m pained by the attitude of the UDF. The statement of the chief minister wait till the 28th is like insulting me. I had mentioned about the corruption of ministers to the chief minister. Biju Ramesh is playing blackmail politics in the bar scam. I don’t want to blackmail anybody. I’ve the letter of Saritha S Nair, accused in the solar case but I don’t want to blackmail anybody with that”.

No comments: