For past 25 yrs, I've been working with RSS: Jacob Thomas

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Former Vigilance Director Jacob Thomas has come out with a startling revelation that for the past 25 years, he had been working in coordination with the RSS..

“For certain people in Kerala, even the very name RSS is untouchable. I shall work to clear this misconception. The RSS is the world’s largest NGO. My relationship with the RSS started in 1996 at a school in Mysore. The RSS is not a political party but a cultural organisation,” Jacob Thomas made this revelation during an interview given to a private channel.
Interestingly, this report has come amidst speculations that he would join the BJP.

“But, I’m not a person who eye key posts in government. If I had that intention, I would have remained close to Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan. There are many examples that show that people close to the CM will get top posts. I know several such officers,” he said.

However, Jacob Thomas added that he still continued to have a good relationship with the chief minister.

No comments: