I’m not satisfied with probe, says Nazeer

KANNUR: I don’t know why the chief minister termed the attack against me as an isolated one, said COT Nazeer. This is not an isolated one. I had asserted the exact reasons when the police recorded the statements thrice, he said and added that he revealed to the investigating officials the threat against him at the office of A N Shamseer MLA.

Nazeer said there is an attempt to topple the probe. I am waiting till the probe is completed or else will approach the high court. Anyway, I am not satisfied with the present probe, he said. The chief minister told the assembly Tuesday morning that the attack against Nazeer was an isolated one. Three have been arrested in the case and some are trying to gain political advantage out of it.

Nazeer was attacked on May 18 at Kayyath Road in Thalassery. Three in a bike hacked him on his hands, head and stomach while he was going home in his scooter. Nazeer had told police Thalassery MLA A N Shamseer is behind the attack.

No comments: