Ganesh has close connection with Saritha, says P C George

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Chief Whip P C George revealed that he had directly informed Chief Minister Oommen Chandy that Saritha S Nair, an accused in the solar plant fraud case, has contacts with Teny Joppen and also about K B Ganesh Kumar’s close connection with the woman.

George said that he had asked the chief minister to be careful and as per his quick reaction, the police were able to arrest the woman. Chandy is innocent in the case, he said.

George said, “Saritha had met me in connection with the installation of Solar Plant in his constituency Poonjar. She had also called me many times. I had also called her back. Later I came to know that she was a fraudster. She had also met me at my official residence in the capital city. On suspicion, I questioned her driver and he told me all the truth. I immediately informed the chief minister the whole issue. Ganesh has an extra martial affair with this woman. She met me as per the instruction of Ganesh. She was also entrusted to meet R Balakrishna Pillai’s secretary Manoj Kumar. “

George said that he had also told Joppen about the woman.

No comments: