Minister Babu threatened me for lodging complaint, says Biju Ramesh

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Minister K Babu threatened me for lodging a complaint in the bar scam case, said Biju Ramesh. Talking to the media, he said that the minister is trying to destroy him. 

Biju said the minister had directed excise officials to register a case against me. The excise are continuously conducting raids at my bars. Thought a raid was conducted by two teams the other day, nothing was obtained. I am scared that they will hide a bottle in my bar and take a fake case against me. So, I’ve directed my employees to be with them.

They are trying to take action against my engineering college on a fake complaint. They are accusing me for encroaching puramboke land. I’ve not encroached anybody’s land. When I approached the court after a notice was issued by revenue department for demolishing a building, they withdrew the notice later. I will not change my stand even under pressure and will not withdraw from the legal fight. Minister Babu is taking revenge but Mani sir has so far not misbehaved.

There was a bid to sabotage the bar case from the beginning. Investigating official S P Sukesan was under severe pressure from intelligence ADGP, he said.

No comments: