I’m ready to correct mistakes, says Murali

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: K Muraleedharan MLA said that he is ready to correct his mistakes if any party rules have been violated. Murali said that he is more cautious than before from making any statements. He said this while reacting to M M Hassan’s statement that the former is not obeying the directive of the high command against making open statements.

Murali said, “I’ve not behaved rudely to any congress leader. As an MLA, I just shared the anxiety of the people in the solar case. The investigation of the case is moving in the right direction. I fully support the political stand taken by the chief minister in the case. A section of the police department loyal to the LDF is trying to divert the investigation in the case. I just tried to bring it to the notice of the government.”

No comments: