Father doesn’t give me role: Shruti Hassan


THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: South Indian actress and daughter of noted actor Kamal Haasan, Shruti Hassan on Saturday said to media persons here that she did not acted in Kamal’s movie because he did not invite her, though she is interested to act in her father’s movie.


He also told the media persons to ask her father why he did not invite her. She was here for launching a showroom ‘Rose n Colours’ at Kawdiar.


On her experience here in Kerala she said, “The people are so warm and wonderful and I am so overwhelmed. I have a big connection with Kerala and am so happy to know I have a fan base here. I have also realised that the audience here has seen my work and are aware of my films.”


When asked as to whether she would be seen in a Mollywood film anytime soon, Shruti had this to say: “If there is a good film and a good character, then why not?” Hope, our directors are listening!

No comments: