Parvathy one of the best actresses that Malayalam movie has ever seen, undoubtedly......Siddique.




Uyare is a movie which talks about a girl with a lot of dreams and the shocks she had to face and how she overcomes it. When I portrayed Raveendran,her father’s role, all I could think of was my daughter’s face. I prayed to god to not let disasters like this happen to any daughters in this world.
Raveendran lived to make his daughter’s dream come true with a very meagre income. That minimum living standard can be seen in his dressing, the way he talks and even in the way he walks.

I’ve been astonished by seeing the dedication that Parvathy put for the character Pallavi. I can never praise her enough for that. Considering her age her dedication level surely surpasses it. I wasn’t even in the industry at that age. She is one of the best actresses that Malayalam movie has ever seen,undoubtedly.

No comments: