CPM conspiracy behind murder attempt, says Nazeer

KOZHIKODE: Independent candidate of Vadakara C.O.T Nazeer said the attack towards him was a conspiracy hatched by the CPM. It was hatched by local committee members of Thalassery and Kolassery and another noted CPM leader.

A three-member gang attacked me and I can identify them. I don’t think P Jayarajan has a role in the incident. I had obtained information that the gang was watching me for days, he said.

There was a move to settle the case after nabbing three people. In that case, the conspiracy cannot be proved. Those behind it should be brought to light. A complaint has been lodged to the election commission.

Nazeer said CPM district secretary M V Jayarajan had asserted that the party will probe the incident. Instead of a party probe, a police probe is needed. No one came after recording a statement. I had faced many threats, he said.

No comments: