Black magic in house, no consideration given to a wife, no proper food..., says Lekha in her suicide note

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Chandran’s mother Krishnamma’s argument that loan recovery threat was reason for the suicide of his wife Lekha and daughter turned out to be a big lie as the police studied the content of the suicide note purportedly written by the two.
The suicide note:
Krishnamma (husband’s mother), husband (Chandran),and relatives Kashi, Shantha are responsible for the suicide. I have been suffering since I came to this house.
It is Krishnamma and Shantha who go around and tell the whole world all sorts of bad lies about us.
Krihsnamma even tried to poison me in the name of dowry. Without trying to save my life, she took me to a black magician and performed puja and finally I was taken back to the house.
On all days there will be quarrelling and fighting in the house because of Krishnamma. From morning till night there will be quarrelling over my daughter and me. Krishnamma says that she will kill me and my daughter.
Krishnamma stood in the way of selling the house.
She will misguide her son, saying, “there is altar on the land and they will take care of the land on which they are staying. Don’t be afraid…”

I have not borrowed single paisa without the knowledge of my husband. The money sent by him from abroad was used to pay back loan instalments and interest.
My husband’s salary was Rs 22,000, with which I had to pay up two loans and interests to money lenders. My husband very well knew what I did.
It has been 9 months since my husband returned from Gulf.
He didn’t go to bank, despite getting loan recovery notice or seeing advertisement of loan recovery in newspapers.
The job of the mother and son is to keep papers sent from the bank on altar and perform puja. I didn’t enjoy the status of a wife in my husband’s house. Chandran used to rebuke and assault me, going by the black magician’s words. The son will do anything to show his authority in front of his mother. I and my daughter even don’t have the freedom to eat food.
They perform black magic in the house. Shantha is trying to get Chandran remarried. My daughter is 18 years old. I don’t know what is wrong with this lady.
People should come to know these four persons are reasons for our death.
Krishnamma, Shantha, Kashi, Chandran.

Lekha
Vaishnavi
These four persons will not let us live.

No comments: