Saturday, September 26, 2015

Gas cylinder bursts, setting hotel on fire

PANOOR: A gas cylinder burst in a hotel at Chokli town, setting the hotel on fire. The incident happened yesterday around 12 pm. It was Chicknow hotel under the ownership of Nadukkandi Sameer that got burnt almost completely.

As it was holiday for hotel on Bakrid, the fire was noticed only much later. Fire force units from Thalassery and Panur rushed to the spot and put out the fire. The total loss has been estimated to be Rs 6 lakh.

No comments: