M Swaraj comes down heavily on CPI

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: CPM MLA M Swaraj has come down heavily on the CPI for the article published in their mouthpiece Janayugam comparing him to a ‘communist donkey who doesn’t know history’.

In his Facebook post, Swaraj said the article reveals the culture of the person who wrote it. I mentioned about the congress flag in the speech delivered at Udayamperur. Why this is upsetting the CPI. ‘What I said and what they heard’, the heading posted in his Facebook asked. All my doubts have been cleared when I heard the name of the reporters who wrote the article against me, he said.  

I did not feel bad as such kind of abuses have hurled against me earlier also. However I haven’t understand about peanut communist. Is eating peanut anti- communist. I like peanuts a lot. I don’t know whether the CPI has passed any resolution on peanuts. I tender an apology if I’ve done anything against it, mocked Swaraj.

No comments: