Saswathikananda: I’ll go to Kashi if my role is proved: Vellappally

KOLLAM: SNDP Yogam general secretary Vellappally Natesan said that he will tonsure his head and go to Kashi if his and his son’s involvement is proved in connection with the death of Swamy Saswathikananda. Talking at the Face to Face programme at the Kollam Press Club, he said attempts are on to stain his and his son’s image.

Vellapally said the death of Saswathikananda is ‘jalasamadhi’ and I don’t have anything to say on it. The CBI should conduct a probe as the issue has turned a controversy. The people are fed up with the revelations made through television, he said.

SNDP will float the party in December itself. We don’t have any kind of relationship with the BJP. I met Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Delhi to invite him for the unveiling of R Shankar’s statue. I must have met BJP national president Amit Shah then. It is natural to meet the political leaders of the centre. I’ve also meet Congress chief Sonia Gandhi. I’ve gone to AKG Centre in Kerala many times, he said.

No comments: