I’ve proofs for allegations against Vellappally, says VS

KOTHAMANGALAM: I have solid proofs on the allegations levelled against SNDP Yogam general secretary Vellappally Natesan in connection with the microfinance scam, said opposition leader V S Achuthanandan.

Talking at the election meet in Kothamangalam, he said Vellappally said I am just reading from the paper written by somebody. However, I have proofs on what I said and for what Vellappally did, he said.

I have sought details from banks and backward corporation in connection with the fraud in microfinance project. They gave me evidences and from that noticed irregularities, he said.  

VS said, “Vellappally will not be hanged to death for theft but will be jailed. I will take all steps to imprison Vellappally and his son Thushar in the microfinance scam.”

The BJP and its party state president V Muraleedharan has understood that the SNDP is a liability, he added. 

No comments: