Thursday, October 29, 2015

Mani welcomes further probe in bar case

KOTTAYAM: Finance Minister K M Mani welcomed the order for a further probe by the vigilance court in the bar scam case. Talking to reporters here, he said the order for a further probe doesn’t mean that I am guilty.

When asked whether he would resign, he said a further probe has been held earlier in many cases against chief ministers and ministers during the Left and Right Governments. I will follow the same pattern which as there at that time. I am not taking into account the allegations of the opposition, he said.

Mani said, “I am not against any probe.The probe should go on.All suspicions should be proved.”

No comments: