Ranjini Haridas’s Bigscreen bold entry


The popular anchor will essay the role of a cop in director Rajesh Amanakara’s Entry.The diva of small screen, Ranjini Haridas, is all set to sizzle on the big screen. The sassy anchor will essay the role of a cop in director Rajesh Amanakara’s directorial debut, Entry. “I am really bored of what I am doing and everything has become kind of monotonous. I wanted something challenging; something to spice up my life and I guess this is it,” says Ranjini.
Ranjini says she had been listening to many scripts, but nothing really excited her. “However, the character in Rajesh’s movie appealed to me. It is not the usual run-of-the-mill romantic story. It was a bold character and I could relate to it easily,” she says.
The young anchor adds, “I am not too bothered about the reaction of the audience. It is going to be a new experience for me. Whether I like it or not is what matters. It is going to be a new journey and if it proves worthwhile, I will continue with it,” she says.
However, Ranjini is not going to leave the small screen altogether and says anchoring is still her priority. “But I will sign up new projects only after shooting for two or three weeks. I want to see whether I can survive here,” she signs off.

No comments: