Agitations if Swamy’s death not probed, says Biju Ramesh

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Sree Narayana Dharma Vedi general secretary Biju Ramesh said that a letter will be given to the government seeking a probe on the death of Swamy Saswathikananda. Agitations will be staged if the government is not willing for the probe, he said at a press meet.

Former DySP Shaji jailed in the Praveen murder case had sent a letter to me mentioning the death as a murder. If examined the prison records, one will understand that it is true.  However, in reply to a question, he said that he doesn’t have that letter now. I received that letter a long time ago and after showing that to my father, I don’t remember where I kept it. I am in search of that letter, he said.

If decided to conduct a further probe, then all the details including the letter will be handed over. I have not revealed all the things which I know but will reveal it before the investigating official. Three persons have called me so far asking me not to expose the proof. Whoever has committed the murder, a big force is behind it. The missing of Preethananda Swamy, who knows about the murder, is suspicious, he said.

No comments: