I'm pitted against unscrupulous opponent: Jagadeesh

KOLLAM: UDF candidate Jagadeesh has said that in Pathanapuram, he would be contesting against a cruel person who lacks conscience. He was speaking after inaugurating the Jana Sabha 2016 organised by Kollam Press Club on Tuesday.

“I was in a difficult situation as I was not able to attend my father’s funeral. My electoral opponent has made reference to this in such a way that it hurt me. My father died while I was doing a stage show in Canada. At those times there were no communication tools to send  messages.  Srinivasan, and Mukesh were by my side then.”000                                                                                    
Jagadeesh said he was fully confident of winning the election in Pathanapuram. It was the UDF leaders who had approached me to be part of the electioneering.

“I accepted their request. One more thing… people will identify people who has ego,” he said, adding that he didn’t aim any particular persons through his statement.

No comments: