FB post justifying Jayanthan is fake: M B Rajesh

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: M B Rajesh MP has said a Facebook post justifying Thrissur rape case accused Jayanthan and being circulated in his name, is a fake one. “I don’t know Jayanthan personally. The government has informed that stringent and strong measures will be taken again the accused, if they are found to be guilty,” Rajesh said in his post today.  

The fake post quoted Rajesh as saying, “I’m sure that comrade Jayanthan will never do such a thing. He is a person closely known to me and my family for years”. A photo of Rajesh posing with Jayanthan was also in the post.   

Rajesh called the fake post was character assassination with political motives. The mind-set of its creators is same as that of rapists. I have given a complaint to Palakkad district superintend along with the screen-shot of the fake FB post. Civil and Criminal legal action will be taken against such perpetrators of nuisance,” Rajesh said in his post. 

No comments: