Kamal Hassan and Gautami part ways after 13 years of living together


Noted South actors Kamal Haasan and Gautami have parted ways after almost 13 years of togetherness, the latter has confirmed through twitter.
"This decision to set forth on  my own at this stage in my life is perhaps one of the most difficult decisions any woman will ever have to make but it is a necessary one for me," she wrote in her blog which was shared in Twitter.
"For I am a mother first and foremost and I have a responsibility to my child to be the best mother that I can be. And to do that, it is essential that I am at peace within myself ," the actress said in the blog 'Life and Decisions'.
Before entering into relationship with Kamal Hassan, Gautami was married to businessman Sandeep Bhatia with whom she has a daughter named Subhalakshmi. Sandeep and Gautami relationship ended up in a divorce in 1999.

No comments: