Thursday, November 3, 2016

Smoke in power unit stalls Assembly session

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The Assembly session had to be stalled for some time after smoke was noticed in the Electronics room.
The incident happened today at around 9:45 morning. It was the security officers who informed the Speaker about the smoke.

The speaker soon informed the Assembly that the session was being adjourned due to some technical glitches. As soon as he announced this, mikes inside the Assembly house developed some complaint.

In between this, a rumour broke out that electric short-circuit had caused fire in the building, creating panic among the house members. The technical issue was later sorted out.

No comments: