My statements were not aimed at anyone: Antony

ALAPPUZHA: Congress Working Committee member A K Antony has said that the statements made by him in connection with corruption were not aimed at anyone. “I don’t make statements with some hidden agenda. Nobody should start giving public statements in the name of my statements,” he said.

“I didn’t mean to hurt anyone and just wanted to point out certain rotten phenomena in society. There are certain problems in the Congress and Front. That is natural. All these should be solved through discussions and not through  public statements. If all in the UDF stand united, they can return to power. Kerala’s UDF leadership that include Oommen Chandy, Ramesh Chennithala and V M Sudheeran can do that. I have not even thought of a change in UDF leadership,” Antony said. 

No comments: