Rays of justice have started to appear: Madhani

NEDUMBASSERY: PDP leader Abdul Nasar Madhani has said that the rays of justice has started to appear . “I am thanking God for being able to reach Kerala,” said Madhani who reached Nedumbassery airport  after the Supreme Court granted him five days’ bail to visit his ailing parents in Kerala.

.”I am happy to come to Kerala to see my parents. The Supreme Court’s understanding that my case is being unnecessary delayed is a sign that the rays of justice are showing up. Now I think that the case will speed up. I thank media and unbiased people in Kerala for supporting me. I also thank all advocates who took up my cases,” he said.

When asked whether the Karnataka government was unnecessarily prolonging the case, he said since the matter was sub-judice, he was not responding to that question. “A special court had first started the trial and later the case was transferred to a different court,” he informed 

Madhani reached Nedumbassery in a flight from Bangalore at around 2:30 pm. PDP activists gave him a warm welcome at the airport and after that, they followed him in procession from the airport to Anwarseri.

No comments: