That is not my daughter’s wedding photo: Hari Sree Ashokan




THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Actor Hari Sree Ashokan has come out to clarify that a marriage photo being circulated through Whatsapp as her daughter’s weeding photo is not the real one.  

The actor has clarified this on his Facebook page by posting his family photo. This has put an end to all rumours.
Ashokan’s post (English transalation):

“I have come to know that for the past few days a photo purportedly of my daughter’s wedding was being circulated. But I humbly inform everybody that this is a fake one. With this statement, I am also sharing my family photo here.”  

1 comment:

The Best Review said...

Let me just start by saying, I don't think this movie deserves a score of 1, but I had to rank it that low because currently the score is a gross misrepresentation of reality. This is not a movie which deserves to be compared with all of the great cinema masterpieces mankind has made.

m4ufree movies
watch32
watch32 movies