Neyyatinkara suicide: My mother is responsible for everything, says Chandran

NEYYATINKARA: My mother is behind the suicide of my wife Lekha and daughter Vaishnavi, said the former’s husband Chandran. I have no role in their suicide, he said. I was in the Gulf and came to the state only six months back, he told a private news channel.

Chandran said that his wife and mother were not in good terms and used to fight constantly. There was an issue of loan recovery from the bank. The bank officials came home the other day in connection with the loan recovery. I have no role in the witchcraft held at my house.

Meantime, the police registered the arrest of Chandran, mother Krishnamma and her daughters. A case of culpable homicide has been charged on them. Police said they will consider charging more offences on them after the probe.

No comments: