It was Sreenivasan's lack of knowledge, says Innocent

KOCHI: Actor-MP Innocent has said that organ donation is a noble deed and actor Srinivasan's remarks on it was due to his lack of knowledge.

He said this on Thursday at a family gathering of organ recipients at Ernakulam Lissie hospital, held as part of its diamond jubilee celebration. The actor was speaking after inaugurating the celebrations.

"However, Sreenivasan had corrected his statements later. I know many persons living normal life after organ transplantation surgery. What serves a patient more than medicine is his or her presence of mind. My life itself is an example for that. It was during a shooting location that I came to know I was having cancer. Though I was shocked them, I moved forward with courage," he said. 

No comments: