I never taught my children to ransack, says P C George

KOTTAYAM:  In a befitting reply, Chief Whip P C George came forward strongly criticising the statements of Home Minister Thiruvanchoor Radhakrishnan. My children were also given proper education but they were never taught to ransack. Neither me nor my son has any quarry or are involved in sand mining, said George.

George asked Thiruvanchoor to make clear how much salary his son has drawn from Abhilash Muraleedharan, an industrialist in Gujarat. Does the drinking water Company in Gujarat belong to Thiruvanchoor or Abhilash.

Abhilash owes Rs 3 lakhs to Gokulam Chit Fund in Kayamkulam branch. He has almost 20 luxurious vehicles in the state. How many times Thiruvanchoor’s official vehicle has gone to Abhilash’s house, asked George

No comments: