Ready to face any investigation, says Thiruvanchoor

KOTTAYAM: I know Abhilash Muraleedharan, an industrialist in Gujarat, for the past 12 years and ready to face any kind of investigation on the allegations levelled, Home Minister Thiruvanchoor said while talking to the media.

The minister said, “I never said that I don’t know Abhilash. No case exists against his company. My son Arjun was appointed as the company director due to his proficiency skill and qualification. Arjun doesn’t have any investment in the company. I paid the bill for the lunch had at the Mascot Hotel.”

Thiruvanchoor said the allegations are levelled against me and my son in order to divert the controversy of P C George attending ‘Run for Unity’, a function organised by Narenran Modi. Those jealous of me and my family are behind the allegations.

The minister said P C George had levelled allegations against Kerala Congress (M) chairman K M Mani. George had made derogatory comments against Mani. Let him produce the evidence if he has any in the court.

No comments: