Ministers should submit resignations to CM and not to KPPC chief: K Babu

KOCHI: Ministers are entitled to submit their resignations to the chief minister and not to the KPCC chief, said former minister K Babu. Talking to reporters here, he said that he tried to contact the KPCC chief before submitting his resignation. However, failed to get him on the line. If resigning KPCC posts, then should contact him, Babu said.

Babu said the vigilance court has not made any statement against him. They may have directed to register an FIR. I resigned following the statement of the court. I’d mentioned earlier that I would not cling to the post if there was any serious statement against him.Bar owner Biju Ramesh, who levelled allegations against me, has many illegal buildings in the capital city.
I resigned on political morality. If politburo member Pinayari Vijayan has that modesty then he should stay away from the Nava Kerala March, he said.

No comments: