Saritha challenges CM to prove conspiracy

KOCHI: Solar case accused Saritha S Nair rejected Chief Minister Oommen Chandy’s argument that the CPM and liquor barons are behind the allegation that an amount of Rs 1.90 crore was paid to the chief minister. She challenged the chief minister to prove the conspiracy if there is any. Talking to reporters before deposing before the solar commission, she said liquor barons and CPM are not a problem for her.

She said, “I have more to say in the solar case. Many including women members of my family had asked me to reveal the truth earlier. But I was mum then, but there is no meaning in keeping silent now. I am revealing things which I firmly believe is right. I don’t need the support of the chief minister.”

The special team appointed by the chief minister, who said that my cheque of 2 lakh bounced, gave a report that a fraud of Rs 10 crore had taken place in the solar case. The chief minister and Biju Radhakrishnan should cite the reason for the bouncing of the cheque.

Politicians deny the allegations when they find their image is stained and that is what is happening now, she said.

No comments: