Black flags: I just expressed my feeling, says CM

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan said that his statement that those who waved black flags at him were rented by channels was just his feeling. I saw come cameramen running from the left side when I was coming out from the Secretariat’s Cantonment Gate. On the right side, I saw some youth congress activists’ running with black flags, he said while addressing the media.

There are some shrewd fellows amongst the cameramen. They have showed many tactics earlier. As that feeling was in my mind, I said those rented by the channels showed the black flags at me. I said that in the assembly also. If the congress says that the black flags were shown by the congress then there is no dispute in that. I had never criticized the media, he said.  

Grenades were not thrown at the venue of the youth congress agitation. The police may have used teargas shells to disperse the agitated activists. The smoke from it may have reached the venue. Nobody can stop wind. Youth congress state president Dean Kuriakose and vice president C R Mahesh may have felt uneasiness at that time. The police took them to the hospital. I think nobody has forgotten that C Divakaran and V S Achuthanandan felt uneasiness when grenade was used during the tenure of the UDF Government, he said.

No comments: