VS gets office room in Assembly complex

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Administrative Commission Chairman V S Achuthanandan has been allotted an office room in the Assembly house complex. The room is in the third storey of the building and the above information was given by Speaker P Ramakrishnan.   

V S had earlier written a letter to speaker expressing dissatisfaction over facilities given to him. The room was allotted soon after this.  

“Despite my cabinet post, the government was not ready to give me a room. I wanted a room for carrying out my official duty and taking rest. Though I had brought it to the notice of the government, there was nothing happening from its side,” VS had mentioned in the letter.

Earlier, the chief minister had said in the Assembly that the administrative reforms commission will function from Institute of Management In Government (IMG) building.

No comments: