Controversial speech: Vellapally gets bail; Sudheeran building tomb for Congress: Vellapally

ALUVA: SNDP Yogam Secretary Vellapally Natesan has been granted bail by Aluva magistrate court in the case related to his alleged communal speech. Vellapally who appeared before Aulva DySP early morning recorded his statement and was presented before Aluva magistrate court, where he was granted bail.

Vellapally told the court that he had not made any statements that would have ignited communal hatred in society. The government had used the police to take personal revenge on him.

“By my statements, what I meant was justice should be there for all. All are equally sad about Naushad’s death. But people who had died in a similar way were also eligible for compensation like Naushadh,” he later told the media.  

Vellapally criticised KPCC president V M Sudheeran on the occasion. “Sudheeran is building tomb for the Congress. I don’t think the Congress will meet success under his leadership. He has been harassing me using his authority. Congress is not two now, it is three. The third group is under Sudheeran. The government has used the police to avenge political rivalry against me. I don’t think police have forged false case against me. The police were acting according to the instructions of top police officers at the behest of Sudheeean,” Vellapally said. 

No comments: