Vava Suresh to stop capturing snakes

KALLARA: Suresh known as Vava Suresh, a snake expert, who became famous after capturing snakes, is all set to bid adieu from it.  He told Kerala Kaumudi Flash that he took this decision due to the false accusations against him. I have some programmes already committed and after attending all that, by April I will say goodbye to it.

Suresh said, “I caught a cobra from the Balaramapuram Housing Board area on the hartal day. I had to leave that place soon as I got an emergency call from the forest department. Some regional reporters, who came there, wanted me to display the snake but as I had to leave immediately, I couldn’t do that.  The next day some regional editions of some dailies had reported that not displaying the snake raises suspicion etc. This pained me a lot and so decided to bid adie

No comments: