I was worn-out after reading Saritha’s letter, says George

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM:  Chief Whip P C George Tuesday said that he has read the letter of Saritha S Nair, main accused in the solar case. I was worn-out after reading the whole letter. My only prayer is not to reveal the contents of the letter. He opened his mind at the face to face programme with the students organized by the SFI at the University College in Thiruvananthapuram.

George, who replied to the questions in his own style, indirectly poked at the government and Finance Minister K M Mani.  

When pointed out that George was compared to the holy cross, he asked Mani not to forget that there will be two crooks on either side of the cross.

When asked whether Mani has accepted bribe, his reply was--I am the vice chairman of the Kerala Congress. If he has accepted the bribe, will I be able to say that. My hands are pure and not stained, he added.

When asked if invited to the LDF, he said sarcastically that there won’t be a bigger staunch LDF activist than him.

No comments: