Chaos in Assembly: Sivadasan releases photos


THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: In reply to 141 photographs released by Jameela Prakasam MLA, purportedly showing she being attacked, Sivadasan MLA has come out with new photographs of the March 13 events in the Assembly. At a press conference here on Thursday, he showed women MLAs indulging in mayhem in the Assembly.

Sivadasan said: “Jameela Prakasam has been my colleague for the last four years. I have treated her as my sister and friend and I have never misbehaved with her physically or made any lewd gestures at her. I am of the opinion that everyone has the sense to identify their father, siblings or friends…”  

He said what he heard was the kind of allegations that would devastate any man. “I have not attacked Jameela. Even after she finished biting me, I didn’t utter a word. Somebody at my back side  pushed me on to her and it was not done intentionally and hence I could not control my movements.”  

Exhibiting the photos of Jameela throwing black cloth at the chief minister and throwing newspaper at the finance minister, he said the UDF had not complained against the act. “Following the dramatic scenes in the Assembly, my house was attacked and in the attack my wife was injured. Besides that, Opposition party members created noises and spoke abusive languages in front of my Ranni house where my 95-year-old mother-in-law is staying alone,” he said.

No comments: