No consensus yet on my removal: George

KOTTAYAM: The news that the congress has reached an agreement for removing me from the post of Chief Whip is incorrect, Kerala Congress vice chairman P C George has said. Talking to the media, he said he is willing to quit the post any time.

George said, “I am ready to resign from my post if the UDF demands so. Mani has no moral right to seek my resignation. The chief minister said talks on my removal is on and a decision would be taken after he returns from abroad. I don’t know whether I will be able to meet him on that day.”

"I don’t have any enmity towards K M Mani and just have a complaint on his behavior. If he is tainted, let him come clean after the holy week. I’m not a big leader, but will not do anything against my conscience," he said.

No comments: