Mani will be in jail if he opens his mouth, says George

KOTTAYAM:  Chief Whip P C George issued a threat against Kerala Congress (M) chairman K M Mani for his strict stand against the former. He has asked Mani to shut his mouth or else the minister will be in jail.

George said, “I am not saying anything more. I’ll reveal everything after Good Friday. What he has said is a bit cruel. I’ve not done anything without his consent. The allegation of Mani that I tried to destroy the UDF is not right. I was branded anti-UDF and it was the price I had to pay for obeying Mani's words. Hereafter, I will not pay heed to his words and will obey the UDF.”

"Mani wants to taint my image. I said everything with the consent of Mani. What I said two days back was also with Mani’s permission. I’ve never tried to destroy the UDF. Even after so many problems, I’ve never sought anybody’s support. Mani should have the courtesy to believe the UDF leaders. Time will prove my stature in the party. Mani should reveal everything including the fishy things in the solar case. I have not decided on what stand should be taken in Aruvikkara. Scope is for a Nadar candidate," he said.

No comments: