Saturday, February 20, 2016

Fire breaks out in Kozhikode


KOZHIKODE: A major fire broke out in front of Nadakkavu Bismi Super market on Saturday after the generator there blasted. But no casualty was reported. The fire was subdued by fire force personnel after half an hours’ toil.

The assessment on the loss of money from the incident is not yet made. As the diesel from the generator had leaked and flowed into the oil, the telephone cables also was gutted, according to sources.                                           .

The initial examination showed that a short circuit and high temperature were the reasons for the fire.

No comments: