Many leaders harassed me physically, mentally: Saritha

KOCHI: Solar scam accused Saritha S Nair said before the Solar Commission on Monday that several political leaders had harassed her mentally and physically.

She confirmed her statement before Ernakulam Chief Judicial Magistrate that she was sexually harassed. She also said that her mother knew about the content of the letter she had written from jail.

“My culture doesn’t allow me to reveal many things in the letter. In it, there are names of 13 VIPs and one police man. But, I shall not reveal their names. I am also not interested in presenting the letter as it is a private one,” she said.

Saritha said: “After being released from jail, I went to Kerala Congress (B) chairman Balakrishna Pillai’s cousin’s house for stay. Former Government Chief Whip P C George might have read my letter. It was Pillai who gave George the letter. Pillai also asked me to go and meet George. I went to George’s house, wearing purdah in order to hide my identity.”

No comments: