Complaint made against Abdullahkutty at the behest of Thampanoor Ravi, says Saritha

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Solar scam accused Saritha S Nair disclosed on Monday that she had given sexual harassment complaint against A P Abdullakutty MLA at the behest of KPCC general secretary Thampanoor Ravi.

“I gave statement against him before the Magistrate as advised by Thampanoor Ravi. The aim behind this was to divert the solar case,” Saritha told the Commission, which also accepted three CDs given by her as evidence.    

“I talked to former minister Ganesh Kumar’s PA Pradeep Kumar over phone. Pradeep told me that I should obey Thampanoor Ravi. After coming out of jail, I stayed at Balakrishna Pillai’s cousin’s house.

Benny Behanan MLA had prevented me from revealing the truth whenever I tried to…  Benny had told me that he was just obeying the instructions of the chief minister. But later Benny and Ravi changed their stands and asked me to withdraw the case. Evidence on all this is in the CD. Before giving a complaint to DGP, Ravi told me that he had briefed DGP about the case. The case was filed and withdrawn according to the instructions of the chief minister. The evidence regarding this is in the CD” she told media persons,” he told media persons.

No comments: