Saritha softens Rs 10 crore allegation against CPM

KOCHI: Solar scam accused Saritha S Nair has more or less gone back on her earlier allegation that CPM had offered her RS 10 crore and a house in order to give statements against the government. 

She said a person called Prashanth had approached her, saying, he was sent by CPM Central Committee member E P Jayarajan. “It was Prashanth who had made the offers but as I was not interested I didn’t accept that or enquire about him. I also don’t have his whereabouts. It’s true that he had offered me money and house but I don’t know whether he was lying or not,” explained Saritha, who was talking to media persons after facing the cross examination by another accused Biju Radhakrishnan.  

Meanwhile, Saritha said she would not disclose the details of the cross examination. She added that she had submitted all evidence to substantiate her statements given to the Commission.

No comments: